- Events from Outlook are not showing up in calendar inside Actionstep, but can still be created in Actionstep and come through to Outlook
- A warning icon shows next to the Outlook modern auth calendar immediately soon after adding the calendar to Actionstep without any events coming through to the calendar view.
- Permissions on Microsoft Azure Admin (Active Directory) do not let the user connect their calendar with Actionstep
WARNING: You will need to be an administrator of your Office 365 account, with permission to grant consent for apps.
We recommend this is done by the person who administers and is familiar with you Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Sign into your Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/).
- Select Azure Active Directory, and then select Enterprise Applications.
- Find “Actionstep” from the list of applications.
- Open permissions.
- Click the “Grant admin consent..” button.
- All users on your account now have permission to add calendars