Connect your current tools to Actionstep
Actionstep has the ability to link to a number of third-party apps to extend the functionality Actionstep can offer.
Available on All Products
Below are the Integrations that are available on Express, Practice Pro and Practice Pro + Accounting:
- QuickBooks - this integration will send a copy of any invoices sent out of Actionstep to QuickBooks for accounting and bookkeeping purposes.
- Xero - this integration will send a copy of any invoices sent out of Actionstep to Xero for accounting and bookkeeping purposes.
- Inbox plugins - these will allow you to attach your emails directly from your inbox to Actionstep matters. These will allow emails to be filed against matters in Actionstep, as well as any documentation sent from your inbox along with these.
- [USA only] LawPay - LawPay is the preferred payment provider solutions for lawyers in America. The integration will insert a "Pay Now" link into the email of the bill you send to your client allowing them to process credit card payments for that bill.
- [Australia only] GlobalX - GlobalX is a land, property, and company search provider. Using the GlobalX integration with Actionstep provides document search, order history, and disbursement creation directly in your Actionstep matters.
- [Australia/NZ only] InfoTrack - InfoTrack allows you to do property title and other searches from within your matters in Actionstep. The search results are posted back to the matters and the costs can be automatically created as disbursements (with optional markups) so you can recover these costs from your clients. See demo.
Available on Practice Pro and Practice Pro + Accounting
Below are the integrations that are available on all products except Express:
- Document drive integrations to give access to documents stored on another document management system from your matter. These include:
- Payment providers to allow your clients to pay their bills online. These include:
To access all your available integrations, go to Admin > Integrations