|Install the free add-on from Actionstep Marketplace: https://www.actionstep.com/us/marketplace/add-ons/employee-file/|
This add-on allows you to manage your employees and recruiting process. You can customize this add-on to suit your needs by modifying the sample employment agreement template and workflow steps and tasks.
- Create the file and decide whether to start the recruitment or add an existing employee.
- The first step in the recruitment process. Create a contact record for the candidate, upload qualifications and assess the candidate for suitability.
- Move to this step once an interview has been scheduled. Add the interview to the calendar. After the interview move back to the “Candidate” step if you want to maintain contact but have not decided to make an offer. If the candidate is suitable you can generate an employment offer on this step. Use the document assembly engine to create an agreement and cover letter.
- If the offer is accepted then move to this step and get the employee setup (tax, payroll, benefits, etc).
- Employees will stay on this step whilst actively employed.
- Temporarily move an employee to this step during any suspension period
- Follow appropriate protocols for employment termination (final pay, return of keys and equipment, etc).
- The final step for any employees.
- The final step for candidates who do not get employed.
- Certain document folders have been connected to the Portal to provide you with an area to share documents with the employees without granting them direct access to the employee file workflow. For more information, please consult the user guide.
Automatic Document Assembly
- A few document templates are included in the add-on that will automatically assemble using the employee file data. You can modify the templates to suit your needs.
- This is based around the New Zealand Employment Relations guidelines but is a sample only. Please modify as required. You may even want to create several versions for different types of employees. The template pulls through the start date, position, remuneration, and job description.
IMPORTANT: The Employment Agreement template is a sample only and you are entirely responsible for modifying this to suit your needs.
Employment Agreement Cover Letter
- Cover letter to send with the employment agreement
Blank Letter to Employee
- Assembles with your letterhead and addressed to the employee.