Connecting Actionstep and MiTimes
The MiTimes integrations allows firms to pass auto-timesheet information from the MiTimes platform’s Microsoft Outlook and custom phone connectors through to Actionstep as timesheet entries.
In order to connect Actionstep and Mitimes through our integration, you must first have created a MiTimes account and invited your Administrator to the login page. To do this, please contact email@example.com. You must also have a live Actionstep Practice Pro or Practice Pro + Accounting account.
1. Add your MiTimes IT Manager to the Practice Manager Login Page in MiTimes:
2. Request your MiTimes IT Admin to setup your Actionstep / Emails / Phone System integrations:
3. On the MiTimes IT Admin Login screen add PBX/Outlook (Exchange or O365) to your MiTimes Account:
4. Select the user which be used to read matter/contacts in Actionstep and sync into Mitimes. An Actionstep user with Admin permissions are required.
5. The individual users must authorise the integration in their MiTimes My Profile area to enable the integration:
6. Log into Actionstep to authorise the integration:
7. Select the system that the Integration will be enabled on:
8. Your MiTimes and Actionstep systems are now connected and you can start syncing automated time records: