This is an article that contains information from our How To... series on "Setting Up Your Personal Mailbox"
- Use your own email address rather than a system address.
- Adding your email signature.
- Be able to easily send emails out of Actionstep from your personal email address.
- Read about Signatures and Disclaimers - Email Signatures & Disclaimers
- Learn more about Setting Up Your Personal Mailbox - Setting Up Your Personal Mailbox
If you would prefer to send emails out of Outlook instead of Actionstep please follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin
- Click on Email
- Click on Outbound Email
- Go to System Settings and move Compose Externally to "on"
You are now able to compose emails outside of Actionstep.
Please note: You need to assign the email to your matter in Actionstep to save it. You can do this without leaving Outlook by using Actionstep's Outlook add -in. To find out more about this please see the link below: