This is an article that contains information from our How To... series on " Wiki"
Actionstep's Wiki feature allows you to create an internal library of resources for each of your matter types in Actionstep.
How Wiki can assist your staff:
- Provide PDF resources and materials to assist your staff.
- Be a resource for any links, PDF's, images, videos.
- Provide links to court forms and/or application forms - as they are constantly being updated so you need the most up to date forms.
- Provide links to application/ court fees so your staff can double - check amounts in real - time again as they constantly get updated.
- Create articles with precedents and submissions that have been used by your firm in the past so they can access current research.
Wiki also gives you the ability to link these materials to different steps or step changes in your workflows, against specific tasks, or data collection fields.
To learn more about Wiki click on the link below: