This is an article that contains information from our How To... "Feature Preview & Early Access"
Did you know that you try out new features that have been developed in Actionstep before they are applied to everyone?
To enable this feature you will need to have administrator permissions.
How to turn on the Feature Preview or Early Access Functions:
- Click on the Admin button on the top right of your screen.
- Go down to General Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Here you will find the Feature Preview & Early Access section
- Switch either preview to "on" and choose any Early Access features you would like to have "on".
Turning on the Feature Preview or Early Access Options
Early Access Group
This gives you the option to opt-in to Features Previews while they are still bring tested by Actionstep.
Here are some of the Features currently in Early Access:
- Phone Calls
- Consolidated Billing (EBM)
- Foreign Exchange Billing (EBM)
- SMS Upgrade (With USA/UK Support)
- Updated Matter Selector
- Document Editing Via OneDrive (Office 365) For Mac Users
- Panel Homepage Display
Feature Previews allow you to view features before they applied to everyone in Actionstep.
(These will change as Actionstep release new Feature Previews).
Some Current Feature Previews are:
- New Quick-Add Contact Form
- LEDES 98BI
- Display Billing Settings in Step Change