You can now set an Actionstep Practice Pro or Practice Pro+Accounting system to have a new set of fields or a contact record. These fields allow you to monitor how you are evaluating your contacts to comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
To activate the fields you will need to configure your AML to two different participant types, 'Individual' and 'Company'. To do this follow these setting changes below:
- Click on Admin
- Scroll down and click on Additional Settings
- Participant Type, click edit
- Click on the number in the 'panel count' Column ( do this for both Individual and Company)
- Scroll down and click Add Row
- Select Anti-Money Laundering from the options and click save.
Now that you have enabled the feature, you will notice the panels within the contact record when you view the contact record
And the ability to add this data when you create a new contact.