PLEASE NOTE: This integration is only available to UK customers only.
FormEvo is the next generation of legal forms, future proofing your practice. Save time retyping data into forms.
Built by the Cloudify Legal team, the FormEvo integration will pre-populate relevant fields in any forms available in FormEvo with data that has already been recorded in the Matter in Actionstep, such as the clients name, address, date of birth, date of marriage, property details, claim details etc. All bespoke to your firm and the form you want to populate.
Key Features of FormEvo:
- Auto-populate forms with data from Actionstep. No need to retrieve data from multiple places and manually entering.
- Easy to use, innovative and flexible forms to help you complete legal forms faster.
- Extensive and up to date cloud-based legal forms library of English, Welsh and Scottish form templates ensures you always complete the most current forms.
- Secure electronic sharing of forms and documents for review with electronic signing of completed forms means a faster process.
- Auto-calculate and auto-populate of up to 94% of form data reduces the number of requisitions.
How do I enable the integration:
Please click on the email link to contact FormEvo to set the integration up - Support@cloudify . FormEvo will work with you to match the correct merge field with the right form fields and then you can then start using the integration.
How it works:
- In Actionstep search for the matter you need to complete the form for.
- Once in the Matter, click on Key Info
- Click create form in FormEvo
- A new tab will open and take you to FormEvo. Select the form you need and click on generate.
- All of the information from the matter in Actionstep will pre-populate into the generated form. Note - you can add information directly to the form but this information wont appear back in the Actionstep Matter as the integration works one way only.
- Click on the following links to see some options of forms available and how the integration works.