In this article you will learn how to request to receive trust funds.
Trust requests are currently being piloted for New Zealand customers only. If you want to be considered for the pilot, please contact Actionstep support.
- One way to get to the Request to Receive Trust Fund screen is by clicking on "Trust" from the top menu bar, hover over request and click on trust request.
- Alternatively, if you are in the matter that you that you want to receive funds for you can click on the "Trust Account" icon.
- Click on "Trust Request".
- Both of these ways will take you to the main trust Request main page, then click on the "Receive Funds" icon and then continue.
- Click on "Add Receipt Details".
- Choose the trust account that you want to receive the funds into.
- Enter the amount you want to receive.
- Enter the date.
- Select the reason for the transaction.
- Select who you are receiving the money from
- Select the payment method.
- Upload any relevant documents (IE. Settlement Statements, Tax Invoice, Sale & Purchase agreements, Deposit Receipts).
- Click Save.
- Add Approver (This is anyone who needs to approve this request ie. Trust Accountant, Lawyer etc).
- Add Assignee (This is the next person that needs to see the request Ie. the first approver).
- Lastly, add any further information into the description box.
- Once you have completed the request and need to find it, you can find these by clicking on "Trust" from the top menu bar , hover over "Trust Requests" and click on "Trust Request List". This will bring up all of the Trust Requests and the status that they are currently in.
- Click here to learn more about how to request to receive trust funds: