In this article you will learn how to request more information, approve and finalise trust requests.
Trust requests are currently being piloted for New Zealand customers only. If you want to be considered for the pilot, please contact Actionstep support.
How To Request More Information
- Click on the "View Receipt Details" to see all of the transaction information and any documents that have been uploaded. Click on the "x" to exit out of the details box once you have viewed all of the details.
- Scroll down to the "Activity Log" section and add comments on the information that you require to be added. Click on the tick to save the comments.
- Head back to the top of the page and click on the "More Information" button.
- Reassign the transaction back to the requester - In the assignee section, click on the x (top right of the box).
- Enter the requesters name in the box and this will send the transaction back to them to add the missing information.
How To add additional Information ( For Requestors)
If you have had a Trust Request re assigned back to you for more information, follow these steps.
- Scroll down to the Activity Log, here you will find the what information is needed.
- Click on "Edit Receipt Details".
- Add/ Edit any details or documents.
- Once you have made all the required changes click "save".
- Re assign the request back to the approver. - In the assignee section, click on the x (top right of the box) and enter the approvers name.
How To Approve Trust Requests Once Information Has Been Added
- To approve Trust Requests once information has been added, Click on the "View Receipt Details" to see all of the transaction information, check that it's all correct. Click on the "x" to exit out of the details box once you have viewed all of the details.
- Click on the "Needs Information" box.
- Select "Approve".
- Scroll down to the Assignee section and Assign to the next approver ( Trust Accountant) to action the transaction.
How To Approve & Finalise A Trust Request
To approve a trust request firstly, go through the receipt details and check that all of the information is correct.
- Click on the "Approve" button at the top of the screen.
- Once the client has banked the money, Check that the receipt details match what the client has put into your account (Click on the "Edit Receipt Details"). If the date or the amount does not match you can change these and click "save".
- Click on the "Receive Funds" button.
You have successfully created the trust transaction.
Click below to learn more about how to request information, approve & finalise trust requests.