In this article you will learn how to request to pay our own invoice from the trust account.
Trust requests are currently being piloted for New Zealand customers only. If you want to be considered for the pilot, please contact Actionstep support.
- One way to get to the Request to pay invoice screen is by clicking on "Trust" from the top menu bar, hover over request and click on trust request.
- Alternatively, if you are in the matter that you that you want to receive funds for you can click on the "Trust Account" icon.
- Click on "Trust Request".
- Both of these ways take you to the main trust request home page, here you will need to click on the "Pay Invoice" icon.
- Click Continue.
- Click on "Add Invoice Details".
- Here you will need to enter details such as:
- Select the amount to pay
- Reason for payment (ie payment of our costs)
- Payment date
- Payment method
- Requested by
- Deposit into Account
- Click on the "Please select a file" button to upload any documents related to the transaction.
- Once all of the relevant details have been entered click "Save".
- Go to the Approvers section and click on "add approvers" . Here you will add anyone that needs to approve the trust request (ie Solicitor and Trust Accountant) .
- Scroll down to the Assignee Section and add the first approvers name. The trust request will be sent to them for approval.
- Video Demonstration
Click here to learn more about how to request to pay our own invoice from the trust account.
Request to Pay your own Invoice from Trust Account