More billable hours with automated, AI-powered timekeeping.
WiseTime and Actionstep work together to make billing more efficient.
Simply work as normal and WiseTime accurately captures your activity in a private timeline. Actionstep IDs are automatically detected and tagged for you. You can even add charge codes and descriptions before sending to Actionstep.
- No start-stop clocks or manual data entry. Captures all computer activity - supports all browsers and apps
- Automatic recognition of Actionstep matter IDs; case files are tagged for you
- Complete control. Your activity stays private until you say so
- The private timeline captures users computer activity for them, and has many useful filters and grouping functionality to assist in fast and easy organisation of your days work
- Favourite UTBMS codes and matter IDs can be saved by each individual user by simply using the ’star’ next to the tag or code. They will then appear in the favourites shortlist.
- The quick start videos are a perfect first resource to learn the basics
- The exclusion rules help to separate any irrelevant activities from your captured ones
- Connecting the two apps is very fast and simple, and guides are available here:
- The private summary page is also very useful for individuals
- Default activity types (UTBMS codes) can be set up for the team
Book a free trial/demo:
To book a demo or set up a free trial please contact the helpful team at WiseTime:
- Start your 30 day free trial - https://wisetime.com/account/#/signup
- Book a demo - https://wisetime.com/book-your-free-demo/
Details about pricing can be found here: WiseTime - Pricing